New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C Special Offer
Customer Rating :
List Price : Price : $45.95
List Price : Price : $45.95
What makes this New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C stands out
- Old-fashioned coffee grinder
- Dimension: 6.75"Wx3.75"Dx8.25"H
- Capacity: Makes 120g
- features adding rubber cover at bottom for non slippery
- Made in Japan
Product Description
This new Hario coffee mill grinder features adding rubber cover at bottom and it makes your work easier! Just enjoy your coffee the old-fashioned way by grinding your beans. Have the convenience of milling it coarsely for the French press or finely for a drip brewer. Your beans will be collected in the Hario glass container for easy storage.
Where to buy New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C with lowest price
I have search many giat retails and online shop and I Found the lowest price in Amazon. There is special offer and big discount there today. I'm afraid if this price just for limited time and units. Click below to check and buy it now before too late
New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C Reviews
37 of 37 people found the following review helpful
Worth Every Penny!, April 7, 2012 By Laura Leslie (Butler, PA United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C I had previously bought the Norpro Coffee Grinder - mostly for the price, manual use and old-fashioned look. It was a disaster. Within a month a piece of metal broke out of the inside and the extremely coarse ground coffee now was barely ground, almost whole, coffee beans! This Hario Coffee Mill was my next purchase and worth the money spent! I have never seen such finely ground coffee! The machine is easy to use and looks great! The copper fits in with my kitchen perfectly! Downside - the instruction manual is not in English! Thankfully, this grinder is self explanatory. Put the rubber base on the bottom, attach the handle and don't forget to remove the cork stopper inside the canister area before grinding! I love the sealed glass canister for storing extra ground coffee for the next day. It also comes with a hard plastic domed "dust cover" that rests on top with a notch cutout for the handle. They don't show you that in the picture. Nice feature! Highly recommended!
34 of 35 people found the following review helpful
A really good coffee grinder, May 3, 2012 By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C I decided to stop drinking sodas in the morning, for my caffine, and start drinking coffee instead. I like the coffee beans that you grind in the store because they taste far better than most other coffees. But I heard that you can tell a real difference in taste from freshly ground beans. And I had already decided to buy a French Press.
So, I've been grinding coffee with this little grinder for a couple of weeks now. Seems like a lot of people consider a manual coffee grinder as a "decoration" rather than a machine to get a job done. I was real worried that this thing would be "flimsy" and chose it because it "looked" to be better constructed than a lot of other coffee grinders. I was not disappointed. The canister is glass, so it's fragile - of course, but the grinder is metal and ceramic and solid enough that I imagine I'll be using this thing for many years to come on a daily basis.
It's pretty easy to adjust for different coarseness of the grind. I've been... Read more
17 of 17 people found the following review helpful
Really Wobbly Center Column, September 22, 2012 Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C I originally had the Hario MSS-1B Mini Mill Slim Coffee Grinder which I loved, and needed to buy a second grinder (I ended up showing my dad the joys of having freshly ground coffee and don't have the heart to take my coffee grinder away from him). I wanted another hand grinder but wanted something with a bit more style. I ended up getting this one since it's the same brand as the one I had and it also had pretty solid reviews. Plus it looked pretty. I have two issues with it though.
One of which I can't really fault this unit for, it's just a peril of getting a grinder of this style; when I grind a really light roast, the beans are a bit harder and they'll occasionally make the whole mill 'stutter' which can send beans flying all over the countertop.
My main issue with this grinder however, is that the... Read more
› See all 34 customer reviews...
| 37 of 37 people found the following review helpful By Laura Leslie (Butler, PA United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C I had previously bought the Norpro Coffee Grinder - mostly for the price, manual use and old-fashioned look. It was a disaster. Within a month a piece of metal broke out of the inside and the extremely coarse ground coffee now was barely ground, almost whole, coffee beans! This Hario Coffee Mill was my next purchase and worth the money spent! I have never seen such finely ground coffee! The machine is easy to use and looks great! The copper fits in with my kitchen perfectly! Downside - the instruction manual is not in English! Thankfully, this grinder is self explanatory. Put the rubber base on the bottom, attach the handle and don't forget to remove the cork stopper inside the canister area before grinding! I love the sealed glass canister for storing extra ground coffee for the next day. It also comes with a hard plastic domed "dust cover" that rests on top with a notch cutout for the handle. They don't show you that in the picture. Nice feature! Highly recommended! 34 of 35 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C I decided to stop drinking sodas in the morning, for my caffine, and start drinking coffee instead. I like the coffee beans that you grind in the store because they taste far better than most other coffees. But I heard that you can tell a real difference in taste from freshly ground beans. And I had already decided to buy a French Press.So, I've been grinding coffee with this little grinder for a couple of weeks now. Seems like a lot of people consider a manual coffee grinder as a "decoration" rather than a machine to get a job done. I was real worried that this thing would be "flimsy" and chose it because it "looked" to be better constructed than a lot of other coffee grinders. I was not disappointed. The canister is glass, so it's fragile - of course, but the grinder is metal and ceramic and solid enough that I imagine I'll be using this thing for many years to come on a daily basis. It's pretty easy to adjust for different coarseness of the grind. I've been... Read more 17 of 17 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: New Hario Coffee Mill 'CANISTER' C I originally had the Hario MSS-1B Mini Mill Slim Coffee Grinder which I loved, and needed to buy a second grinder (I ended up showing my dad the joys of having freshly ground coffee and don't have the heart to take my coffee grinder away from him). I wanted another hand grinder but wanted something with a bit more style. I ended up getting this one since it's the same brand as the one I had and it also had pretty solid reviews. Plus it looked pretty. I have two issues with it though.One of which I can't really fault this unit for, it's just a peril of getting a grinder of this style; when I grind a really light roast, the beans are a bit harder and they'll occasionally make the whole mill 'stutter' which can send beans flying all over the countertop. My main issue with this grinder however, is that the... Read more |
› See all 34 customer reviews...


No comments:
Post a Comment